Job Title: Intern: Project Administration
Duration: Maternity Cover (6 Months)
Reports to: Project Administrator
Join our dynamic team! Edufundi is an education Non-Profit Organisation that provides quality, sustainable mentorship and capacity-building in South African Primary schools, so that all learners are able to achieve their full potential. We are seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Administration Intern to contribute to our success.
As an Administration Intern, you will support various administrative tasks and gain valuable hands-on experience in a fast-paced work environment. This internship is designed to provide exposure to different aspects of office operations, allowing you to develop essential skills for future career growth.
- Assist with general office tasks, including filing, data entry, and document preparation.
- Support coordination of workshops, meetings and all field based activities as required by the field staff (Mentors and Coaches), including scheduling and preparing materials.
- Collaborate with Provincial teams (Western Cape and Gauteng) to provide timely support to projects implementation.
- Perform other duties as assigned to contribute to the overall efficiency of the office.
- Currently enrolled in a relevant degree program or a recent graduate.
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
- A nominal stipend
- Hands-on experience in a professional setting.
- Exposure to various aspects of administrative functions.
- Mentorship and guidance from experienced professionals.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 31st January 2024. Please include "Administration Intern Application" in the subject line. Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.